My DIY BCI filter - a beauty!

 

My DIY BCI filter – a beauty!

In late March, I was testing Xiegu G106 on a small hill in a nearby park. I could hear the same broadcasting song across all the bands, no matter how I tuned G106. Obviously that was front-end overloading caused by AM broadcasting. I decided to build a BCI filter.

A few days later, in early April, I built my DIY BCI filter, it works very well together with G106! What a coincidence, my friend N6HAN shared a link from K4SWL showing his DIY BCI filter, it looks like an elephant inside a snake. Then I shared mine to N6HAN, it’s a beauty!





Heat-shrink tube is really something awesome! Ha ha!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coyote Peak can be a SOTA + POTA activation area

W6/CV-006 Campbell Mountain – 1st SOTA Activation